Thursday, March 22, 2007

Missing You.....

From the first day you're my friend...
I had my happiness ascend!

I never forget the mails you have sent..
And the nice evening walks from office we spent..

Many moments I cherish in your presence..
Many a short but sweet silence!

I wonder how we became friends so fast!
But now your absence will make me downcast!

I have to accept this bitter truth
Destiny is a God's game; its too uncouth...

On this sad moment of parting...
A mournful message I do sing

I am very sorry for any trouble
For I can't imagine you as my rebel!

Many a time I might have hurt...
I can't undo but can only wish you all comfort..

I may not be near you at times of distress But I would atleast call you, console and caress

I may not share all of your joy
But to share your sorrow I will never coy

I may not remember your Birthday
May everyday you celebrate, this I'll pray

Wherever and whenever you are
I wish you shine like a bright star

For me you mean someting special
For being my friend I am really thankful

Even if you forget me as time passes by...
Whenver I meet you please try to identify...

Cause I can't bear listening a "nope"
From you, since I am your friend............. I hope

By,
Yugesh Avadhanula

No comments: